Do you plan to cater at a fete, party, for Christmas, New Year, Burn’s Night or Valentine’s event at any of these?
- Wedding venue.
- Community centre.
- Gallery/exhibition centre.
- Country home.
- Residential property.
- Food market or fair.
Congratulations! Get ready for a busy few months.
Now, do you have enough fridge capacity to cope with additional stock for an increased level of business or stand-alone events?
A school serving teas and coffees to guests during the interval of the Christmas play will need substantial additional space to hold the milk. On site facilities will already be in use serving day to day catering demands. Parents, grandparents, step parents, siblings and godparents add up. Refrigerated trailers give you the capacity and lockable facilities to ensure that legislation, from safe storage to hygiene is maintained and everyone gets a drink.
A restaurant or hotel owner appreciates that over Christmas and New Year expectations and demand for culinary excellence soar. If every Brussel sprout and pig in blanket isn’t presented in optimum condition, there’ll be issues. Don’t take the chance of leaving produce in a dark cellar or trying to house a legion of turkeys in a small cold room.
Install a fridge trailer rental unit on your premises, indoors or outside, and relish the freedom and security that comes from having a professional facility which staff can work in without contravening regulations for as long as you need it.
To prepare and house liquid refreshments in refrigerated trailers prior to the guests’ arrival makes good sense and leaves them with a good first impression. No flap, running around or delays in serving, just everything calmly dealt with in a timely manner. Sounds nice, doesn’t it?
Remember, as the cold trailers are lockable no opportunist passers-by will be able to drink the trailer dry whilst you attend to other tasks. Children won’t be able to access facilities without a key so they’re safe too.
Leading service providers like Newbury based Icecool Trailers have fridge trailer rental units available which are competitively priced, well maintained and meet legal requirements. Don’t choose the closest firm to you, check reviews to make an informed decision. It’s your business name that suffers if standards fall.
- Units are available in different sizes and capacities.
- Pre-booking is highly recommended.
- Hire periods can be for any duration and are easily extendable.
- Emergency hire services are available 24/7 from the reputable firms.
- The hire firm delivers and collects the cold trailers. They set them up, demonstrate and down-power them.
- Refrigeration trailers can be positioned wherever they are required on site and always look professional.
- They run via mains power or generator for maximum flexibility.
- Trailers are on wheels so they can be relocated during the hire period if necessary.
- The cold trailers are insured but stock requires separate insurance cover which it is the client’s responsibility to arrange.
Meet legislation, serve every dish and drink in perfect condition and enjoy peace of mind with refrigeration trailer rental.